Are you eager to know the symptoms of exorcism? Or are you in a need?
This article is about the symptoms of possessions in Islamic way. Black magic and possessions are often show similar symptoms. Though in Islam it is not allowed to do such evil acts, it is still taking place.
Consider the following;
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Sudden unbearable pains in the body
- Hard to diagnose the disease
- Mood changes
- Changes in the body
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Strange feelings
- Sudden diversion in faith.
These are the symptoms of exorcism; symptoms are explained in brief.
- Difficulty in sleeping- victim may wake up suddenly and sometimes he or she would feel paralyzed in a state of sleep.
- Nightmares- this is the worst of all, the victim might have scary dreams. Or scary animals such as black cats, dogs, snakes, eagles or some weird creatures might be seen often in dreams of a victim. Sometimes he or she might see filthy dreams. And he or she might dream about faithless stuffs.
- Sudden unbearable pains in the body- the victim might feel unbearable pains in neck, shoulder or head without a proper occurrence. Victims will never feel relaxed or peace.
- Hard to diagnose the pain- doctors will not be able to diagnose the pains.
- Mood changes- the victim might act in a totally different way than his or her normal way. Sudden feeling of love or hatred to a person. The victim will become aggressive and calm at the same time. It will be hard to find a stable mood in the victim.
- Changes in the body- there might be dark marks on the victim’s body. The victim might sense odor often in his or her body, even after a pure and long bath.
- Irregular menstrual cycle- if the victim is a women, then she might feel changes in her menstrual cycle.
- Strange feeling- the victim might usually have strange feeling in some parts of the body.
- Sudden diversion in faith- the victim might feel a sudden diversion in faith; he or she will not offer prayers as before. Or might get used to alcoholism and smoking.
The symptoms mentioned might vary from person to person. Islam says “Only cure is your god’.